With the rise in popularity of electric vehicles, AC Gold Electrical Services Ltd can offer an electrical service to install Electric Vehicle Charging Points at your home or business premises.
Don’t have an electric vehicle? Solar PV carports are the latest way for customers to generate their own carbon-neutral electricity by utilising their car parking space. A canopy comprised of solar PV panels generates electricity while protecting vehicles and people underneath from hot sun or driving rain.
The UK Government are currently supporting an initiative called the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme which offers a part funded domestic charge point if you have a garage or driveway.If you would like more information on Electric Vehicle Charging Points or to find out how AC Gold Electrical Services Ltd can help you use the UK Government funding scheme, please contact us on 01786 849 099.
Electric Vehicle Home Charge SchemeThe key features of the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme are as follows:
- The grant is a 75% contribution towards the cost of one chargepoint and its installation up to a maximum of £500 (including VAT) per household/eligible vehicle
- Customers must provide evidence of keepership, lease, be named as the primary user of an eligible electric vehicle or have a vehicle on order in order to be able to qualify for the grant. View a full list of eligible electric vehicles.
- The Government reserves the right to terminate the grant at any time but will aim to provide 4 weeks’ notice. The Government will honour grant claims made during this notice period following the announcement of the end of the scheme.
- The grant must only be claimed by installers which have been authorised by OLEV and have approval from a chargepoint manufacturer to install their accredited equipment.
- The date of installation must not be more than 4 months ahead of the date of delivery or start date of vehicle use. Individuals who are assigned an eligible company vehicle must not take ownership of their vehicle more than four months prior to the date of installation, from 1 April 2015 onwards
- If a customer is not going to be present on the day of installation, they must fill out and sign Part A (customer declaration) no more than six weeks ahead of this date.
Visit Our Showroom
The AC Gold renewable energy showroom in Stirling offers an opportunity to see a range of renewable energy systems on display including solar PV, off-grid power solutions and a range of domestic biomass log and pellet boilers.
11 Back O'Hill Industrial Estate, Stirling, FK8 1SH
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm